iOS Question SOLVED # Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)

DrManhattan

Licensed User
Hello everyone,

Unless I'm mistaken, I think I've gone through the entire forum regarding my problem
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)

I have deleted the old versions of Java and installed Openjdk version "11.0.21" 2023-10-17 LTS" on Sonoma 14 and also on Windows 11

I have all the authorizations and certificates and all the products works perfectly using the simulator.

I have also recreated sign key several times after having first deleted the old ones.

The problem still exists, impossible to connect to the phone for my Bluetooth tests

I welcome all help

Capture d’écran 2024-01-19 à 11.55.49 - Grande.jpeg

DrManhattan

Licensed User
Are there numbers, letters, special characters to use or not use?
It's been five times that I revoke my certificates and redo and still the same problem

Upvote 0

DrManhattan

Licensed User
I just want to send my app to my local phone for testing, nothing more, what's the problem?
Easy download on Android with B4A
why does Apple always make it difficult to do this
If anyone has a solution I will be eternally grateful.

Upvote 0

DrManhattan

Licensed User
The common mistake is to install OpenJDK.
You should download the JDK zip file from https://www.b4x.com/b4j/files/java/jdk-14.0.1.zip and unzip it to a location such as C:\Java\jdk-14.0.1, not install using executable into Program Files.
I really don't see what I can do wrong, these are exactly the same problem, I deleted everything and installed again following your instructions?
Could the fact that Windows and iOS are on the same machine pose a problem?

Capture d’écran 2024-01-21 à 20.38.53.png

Upvote 0

hongbii khaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm also having the same issue:
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)

I'm using Xcode 15.2, local build server 8.5 with jdk 1.8,
tested with Windows 11 with java path configuration to jdk8, jdk11.0.1. jdk14.0. Still getting the above error.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm also having the same issue:

I'm using Xcode 15.2, local build server 8.5 with jdk 1.8,
tested with Windows 11 with java path configuration to jdk8, jdk11.0.1. jdk14.0. Still getting the above error.
Are you using Parallels Desktop too?

Upvote 0

hongbii khaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

hongbii khaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tested to use JDK11 at both local Mac builder and Windows 11 B4i V8.51, still getting this PKCS12 wrong password error, still no idea how to solve this

Upvote 0

DrManhattan

Licensed User
Does it work with the hosted builder?
Hello Mr Erel

The same problem using the Hosted Build Server first and second. Only the simulator works.
I have repeatedly deleted the private signing key and recreated iso_developement, ios_distribution and corresponding mobileprovision.

Pointed out that according to the French/English language ios_developement, is written differently ios_developpement

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have upgraded my MacBookPro 2015 to macOS Ventura 13.6.3 and installed with Xcode 15.2
Created a new "Keys" folder in Windows 11 Pro. Generated a new Private Sign Key from B4i v 8.51. Using javac.exe from JDK 11.0.1
Login to Apple Developer account.
Uploaded certSigningRequest.csr
Created new iOS Development and iOS Distribution certificates.
Save expired Development and Ad hoc profiles with new certificates.
Downloaded above 2 certificates and 2 profiles to "Keys" folder.
Start B4iBuildServer.jar version 8.50 in macOS terminal using openjdk version "14.0.2" 2020-07-14 - OK
Try to build (debug) a project with #MinVersion: 8 on Simulator - OK
Build B4i Bridge with #MinVersion: 8 - OK
Scan QR code to install B4i-Bridge to my iPad Air (real device) - OK
Start B4i-Bridge on iPad Air and connect to it from B4i IDE (Tools -> Device IP Address)
Try to build (debug) a project - OK
Try to build (release) app - OK

Upvote 0