iOS Question [Solved] - Firebase Authentication with Facebook problem

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

I followed step by step the tutorial in logging in with Facebook and Google account and I was successful in logging in with Google but when I try to login with Facebook I get the following report (the dashes are removed text to make it briefer and with the 'X's I just cover my e-mail):

Application_Openurl
-canOpenURL: failed for URL: "fbauth2:/" - error: "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)"
-canOpenURL: failed for URL: "fbauth2:/" - error: "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)"
openURL: fb2789008061324384://authorize/#state=%7B%22challenge%22%3A%22F3mOeDdm1UNvRut5lQy1EoMJ%252Bew%253D%22%2C%220_auth_logger_id%22%3A%225896CD07-FC31-47CD-9E1C-A08EF8F56B1B%22%2C%22com.facebook.sdk_client_state%22%3Atrue%2C%223_method%22%3A%22sfvc_auth%22%7D&granted_scopes=email%2Cpublic_profile&denied_scopes=&signed_request=r-037LYISLrLn0rNF_7B-EmRV8-mGkD25j-ONFCOMDI.eyJ1c2VyX2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hhHnWZBpLtI4HvCGessx3mjPHdHRJKyStWApwJMbVnrw50zBTFSDNwcTpJZBMjSESS73Q4LvkR9SjYPG7otKQJoHPVmkgZDZD&data_access_expiration_time=1563283224&expires_in=5183287&e2e=%7B%22init%22%3A31943.992365333001%7D, com.apple.SafariViewService, (null)
Application_Openurl
Error signing in: Error Domain=FIRAuthErrorDomain Code=17007 "The email address is already in use by another account." UserInfo={error_name=ERROR_EMAIL_ALREADY_IN_USE, [email protected], NSLocalizedDescription=The email address is already in use by another account.}

My gmail account and my facebook acount have the same e-mail. I have signed in with Google Account and signed out. But still no luck.
Is this because I logged in with Google and cannot login with Facebook due to this or is there another reason? The Facebook app is activated and I have changed correctly the App ID where it is necessary.

Thanks in advance

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
This problem is half solved. If I install the Facebook app in iPhone the "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)" errors disappear but the following error remains. How can I remove my e-mail from Firebase authenticated e-mails since I already have signed out?

Error signing in: Error Domain=FIRAuthErrorDomain Code=17007 "The email address is already in use by another account." UserInfo={error_name=ERROR_EMAIL_ALREADY_IN_USE, [email protected], NSLocalizedDescription=The email address is already in use by another account.}

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem has been solved completely by going to https://console.firebase.google.com and deleting the registered user in authentication/users. I noticed that when I have signed in with Facebook and logout I can sign in with Google but the other way around leads to the error mentioned in the previous message.

Upvote 0