iOS Question (SOLVED) get.udid.io the resource could not be loaded because the app transport security policy...

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

yesterday after almost a week of back and forth I was told by apple that my account was finally activated today I watched Erel's video on "B4i - Certificate and Provision Profile" and tried to get udid from the corresponding site (get.udid.io) as described in the video.
I am getting this response: "Installation of Certificate failed - the resource could not be loaded because the app transport security policy requires the use of a secure connection."

I am completely newbie to iPhone as I have it only 7 days and was not until now able to check a lot of aspects and settings of this device (iPhone 5S) until today due to work load. I have upgraded though the iOS of the device to 12.1 (after watching a video in YouTube).

Could this be the problem? What am I supposed to do to overcome this obstacle? Is there some setting I could use to get around it (I am asking in order not to be forced to "reinvent the wheel").

Thanks in advance

P.S. I use Safari

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Got UDID through iTunes. By the way iOS is totally twisted.

Upvote 0