Bug? [SOLVED] Log window font and font size

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

As the years roll by and spending many hours infront of a screen at some point the old eyes start to fail. This happened me 10 years ago. I need two different glass's, driving and screen. It would be really helpful if we could set the font/font size in the log window as I use it alot.

I hope you can see my point :)

Regards

John.

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be really helpful if we could set the font/font size in the log window
There is a line in b4xV5.ini file that reads: logs_FontSize2=12
It is probably there where you make the change. I never had to change it, it seems like it is the place. The ini file is located in : C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4Android. The folder may be hidden, so you probably have to unhide it as it is a system folder.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you don't want to mess with settings, perhaps the movie Brazil could provide inspiration for an alternative solution?

abe0066f8e7079d8174d7f37ee56e722.jpg

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah, yeah. As it seemed you posted an actual solution it didn't seem so awful to make a joke related to a great movie. Sorry about that, the urge to make a joke can be strong. šŸ˜

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is probably there where you make the change. I never had to change it, it seems like it is the place. The ini file is located in : C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\Basic4Android. The folder may be hidden, so you probably have to unhide it as it is a system folder.
Great @Mahares šŸ‘

I changed 12 to 14 and now I can see my log result more easily.

NEW
bjn.png

OLD
bjo.png

@Jmu5667 you may change the title as [Solved], if it also helped you

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
I shall try your non movie related solution.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not in front of the PC now but it should be possible in the IDE setting (somewhere in the menus)

Edit,
Here it is

1636227756708.png

Maan Bseiso

Licensed User
Not in front of the PC now but it should be possible in the IDE setting (somewhere in the menus)

Edit,
Here it is

View attachment 121328
Hi Moster67
I was refered to you by a mutual friend regarding opus. I have been trying to reach you regarding consultation assistance in opus codec for b4A. I would like to fix the opus to operate in a very low quality 2G network .. How can i reach you?