Android Question [SOLVED] TTS service for 2 Activitys

camolas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

I want to macke a TTS service that i can use to speeck some names when buttons are pressed in two diferent activitys. I have tryed several ways to do it but it gives error now i have made the TTS as activity sow i have 3 you can see the project in "Attached Files" but is not the same because it have to open a layout every time it speecks... :(
Can you masters hellp me to macke the TTS service for 2 Activitys?

Many thanks

cam

Attachments

• Two Activites tts.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 121

camolas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Can you please hellp me on creating a tts service ? (im not a programer) i think this will be very useful for all.

thanks

cam

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
im not a programer
THEN you are in the wrong forum here i believe!

We are all NOT HERE to write the code for such people like you. If you want to learn B4A then read the documentation and have a look at the 23486663 Examples here in forum. Start developing your own solution.

If you then encounter any error or problem then start a new thread asking for help showing us the EXACT error you get and also show us the code you wrote and at which point exactly you need advices.

Upvote 0

camolas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please @DonManfred dont be mad with me :( i have done my work... i have a lot off time reading and doing, as you can see in attached, the program works well in "debug rapide" but in "release" and "release obfuscated" just for one time cliking the button then secund click thas nothing and third time gives error and close the program

Thanks

cam

Attachments

• Two Activites tts service.zip
    10 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0