iOS Question [Solved] Upload iTunes - Invalid Swift Support

Marcus Araujo

Licensed User
Longtime User
After I upload the release version into iTunes, I receive an email with an error:

Non-public API usage:
  • The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. (9x this line)

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib, libswiftos.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, libswiftMetal.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreAudio.dylib don’t match /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftUIKit.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib.

Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it.
Don’t apply post-processing to (same libs as above).

Any clue to fix that?

Marcus Araujo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I honestly have no idea, the build is in the hosted Mac builder.

The libraries I'm using on the project are: iBarcode, iCore, iEncryption, iFirebaseAnalytics, iFirebaseAuth, iFirebaseNotifications, iHttpUtils2, iHUD, iJSON, iPhone, iRandomAccessFile, iSideMenu, iTopNotifications and iXUI.

I'm also using two external codes (OBJC): one importing CommonCrypto/CommonHMAC.h for HMAC-256 and other for showing an Input Dialog.

Upvote 0