iOS Question [Solved] Upload iTunes - Invalid Swift Support

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by Marcus Araujo, Jan 12, 2019.

Similar threads

B4i Tutorial Swift libraries
B4i Tutorial AdMob Ads Mediation (with InMobi)
B4i Library iSwiftyButton
B4i Tutorial Files and Folders
B4i Tutorial AdMob - Rewarded video ads
  1. Marcus Araujo

Marcus Araujo Member Licensed User

After I upload the release version into iTunes, I receive an email with an error:

Non-public API usage:
    • The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. (9x this line)

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib, libswiftos.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, libswiftMetal.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreAudio.dylib don’t match /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftUIKit.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib, /Payload/Martelletto's.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib.

Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it.
    Don’t apply post-processing to (same libs as above).

Any clue to fix that?

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Which Swift libraries are you using?

3. Marcus Araujo

I honestly have no idea, the build is in the hosted Mac builder.

The libraries I'm using on the project are: iBarcode, iCore, iEncryption, iFirebaseAnalytics, iFirebaseAuth, iFirebaseNotifications, iHttpUtils2, iHUD, iJSON, iPhone, iRandomAccessFile, iSideMenu, iTopNotifications and iXUI.

I'm also using two external codes (OBJC): one importing CommonCrypto/CommonHMAC.h for HMAC-256 and other for showing an Input Dialog.

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

It is related to iTopNotifications which is a swift library. I'm checking it.

I recommend you to remove this library as it is easy to create the same notification with a panel. The swift dependency makes compilation much slower and more complicated.

Marcus Araujo likes this.
  5. Marcus Araujo

That worked (and reduced IPA size by 80%). Thanks for the insight.

Erel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice