Share My Creation SpaceX TravelCard concept by AR Media Labs UAE awesome creativity

Hi all, I just saw this design, and I loved it, I wanted to share it with you.
Nice design from AR Media Labs UAE company VIDEO
Does anyone dare to create something similar?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not sure I understand what's so exciting, care to explain?
I really liked the simplicity of the 2-color design with a very bright and innovative style.

That is why I wanted to share it here, in case someone is encouraged to create or use this style in their next works.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The first thing that caught my eye was the way the she (assuming from the fingernails...) positioned her finger on the fingerprint reader... this is nothing but ar rendering!

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
The first thing that caught my eye was the way the she (assuming from the fingernails...) positioned her finger on the fingerprint reader... this is nothing but ar rendering!
yes yes, I know it is a presentation, but I really liked the minimalist design and I have shared it for those of you who want to do something innovative.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The voice is Elon Musk's..
I scanned the QR Code and got https://armedialabs.xyz
The color scheme is indeed innovative and doesn't show it's a mobile device.. screen background is the same as the
device color.. I may use it in some projects. If the phone color is defined somewhere in the settings and accessible then you can
design the screen backdoor of your app accordingly, and your app will become electronic Chameleon!! Cheers!