Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Could you do me a favour to send me your B4A Project (without the model files) thank you.

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
do me a favor and don't start with somebody else before we're finished. by the way, we're finished.
you have the wrong language model. the small german model is 45MB. the file you have
is only 360KB. go back to post #1 and find the link to "language model". scroll down to
"vosk-model-small-de-0.15". download. change name to "model.zip", then open
.zip archive and change name of root folder to "model". if you compare it to the file you have
in your project, you'll see the difference.

Attachments

• es_klappt.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 26

Paolo Pini

Licensed User
Longtime User
Could you do me a favour to send me your B4A Project (without the model files) thank you.
I apologise, but the application was developed for a client of mine and I cannot send it to you. However, I agree with drgottjr that you should complete your reasoning before trying anything else.

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Thank you very much,
i replaced the vosk model and changed the two global values in the main to vosk-model-small-de-0.15 and it works. As I see how easy it is I felt that something one in this case myself is stupid.
The only thing that is left for me is to translate number word in real numbers. I tried it but spoken numbers allways lead to irregular words as result sometimes it is ok and many times its not even if i speak slow and with good pronouncation..
So we may close the case.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…