Spinner Issue

jfranz

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a couple of spinners on a form. In the Activity_Create sub I perform something like

dim ar() as string
spin1.Initialize("SpinTest")
ar = Regex.Split(",", "A,B,C,D,E")
spin1.AddAll(ar)

Then when when I click on the spinner in the emulator I get a dark grayed out UI with a empty popup box displayed. Hitting ESC brings the activity back to normal state.

What am I doing wrong. First app so probably something easy.

mjcoon

Licensed User
This looks like an Android enquiry, so better to be posted in the separate Android forum...

Mike.

Upvote 0

jfranz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply Erel. My mistake I had named the control different from the designer. This points out something that I have been swishing for and I should probably add this to a different thread but anyway.

It would be nice to have another option like the one to create Generate Members but instead auto generate the Dim statements for all the views on a layout; also instead of automatically adding them to source it would be nice to add them to the clipboard so the programmer needs to paste them in the correct location and module. I have found that I have been creating the events in the wrong source file which happens to always be the last file edited.

Thanks for the help and I will look for the correct forum to add wish/enhancements from now on.

Upvote 0