StandOut library

Quaki

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm looking for this lib
Is here anyone who can create this library for money (please contact me with the cost of such job). I know that XverhelstX create it as chargeable but I cant contact him (I'm not only one who tried)
Best regards

Quaki

Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course :)
Under this link is everything about Standout lib
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1688531
What I need is
- resizeable and dragable window with possibility of making it transparent
-inside the window i create labels (also transparent) where data recived from serial port will be displayed
- window has to be always on top but with possibility of using the aplication under this window
Something like Aircal
Best regards

Viv

Its open source, you can use the same library, does it lacks any of the features you want ?

MaFu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Its open source, you can use the same library, does it lacks any of the features you want ?
The StandOut library is open source, but not the B4A wrapper lib from XverhelstX.

Viv

Didn't get you, sorry for that.
The features that he wants:
- Resizeable and dragable window with possibility of making it transparent
-inside the window i create labels (also transparent) where data recived from serial port will be displayed
- window has to be always on top but with possibility of using the aplication under this window

aren't these there in standout library ?

MaFu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Didn't get you, sorry for that.
The features that he wants:
- Resizeable and dragable window with possibility of making it transparent

aren't these there in standout library ?
Sure, but he need a wrapper for using a Java lib in B4A.

Quaki

Licensed User
Longtime User
MaFu is right the Standout lib is opensurce but you cant use it in B4A without wrapper :( (if I'm wrong please correct me) .There was a wrapper from XverhelstX but he dont answer on e-mails, Pm even on Facebook.
Thats why I'm trying to find someon to create it once again (for the price ) or someon who did buy it ad dont use it any more to resell it (if my goals can be achived in this lib with this wrapper)
Best regards

Quaki

Licensed User
Longtime User
MaFu thanks for info :) And yes XverhelstX visited forum but he did not answer on any contact attempts :(
Best regards

Quaki

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel thanks for info :). I was afraid of that :(
Best regards

Last edited:

XverhelstX

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

My apologies.
I might not have checked my email or B4A recently, but i do check my paypal regularly.
Make sure to email/pay to: [email protected]
Normally if you have paid, you should receive the files within 24h.

If you have paid and didn't receive the library files,
please message me the transaction id and your email to the above adress.

Again my sincere apologies.

Kind regards,
Tomas

Edit:
I see that my contact mail on B4A is my previous email that I don't check, this might have caused this issue.

cambopad

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very good! I am waiting for it.

One question, can I put a camera object on it?

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
StandOut is currently being redesigned and betatested by some users on the chat.
We are getting the latest bugs out and StandOut should be available in the coming 2 weeks.

Tomas
Really?
I would like to know more about that. Who are these beta testers?

ajk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have StandOut library implemented in several apps. Will you send me the updated version?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm looking for this lib
Is here anyone who can create this library for money (please contact me with the cost of such job). I know that XverhelstX create it as chargeable but I cant contact him (I'm not only one who tried)
Best regards

The Standout lib from XverhelstX is being updated... The day before yesterday he told me in the B4A-Chatroom that he plans to release the new version on next Sunday (10/05/2014)...