[STOPPED] I would like to learn: Intents, JavaObject and Reflection

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I tried to understand. I do not understand these aspects: Intents (I have understood a little), JavaObject and Reflection (I am totally newbie).

If someone has time for me, I am willing to pay a few email exchanges to answer my questions. I try to not be a coal nut anymore and would like to be able to use the resources provided from developer.android.

Thanks

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks NJDude for the information. It's clear now that's the reason why I did not understood till today. So I will learn Java :D
But if you start learning Java, is there any reason to continue using B4A ?

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think B4A is very comprehensive and easy but I try to control (at best) what it can do. I think I'll close this proposal :)

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Buy B4a, the two-year one because it is very reasonable in price and also because you will love it.

If you do then welcome to the B4a family.

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Buy B4a, the two-year one because it is very reasonable in price and also because you will love it.

If you do then welcome to the B4a family.
Already done since 2010 ;)

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Note that JavaObject is quite simple to use in most cases. You don't really need to "know Java" to use it.

Especially with simple APIs.
Thanks Erel. I'll have to spend some more hours on JavaObject. In fact, I try not to ask the community for each "sharp" functions I would like to include in my apps :)