Android Question Sub Menus

Terradrones

Hi
I need help again please.

I am using the following to add items to my menu:
Activity.AddMenuItem("Geo","Geo")
Activity.AddMenuItem("Tin","Tin")
Activity.AddMenuItem("Strings","String")...etc.

Under "Geo", I would like to add Submenus, like: Horizontal Pi's; Vertical Pi's; Crossfalls; Surface Widths; Batterboards, etc.

I have looked on the forum for something similar, but they are too "fancy"....I want something clean and simple.....something similar to the menus from VB.Net.

Thanks
Michael

Terradrones

Hi

*********************************************************** Code *******************************************************

************************************************************** End Code ********************************************

Under "Geo", I would like to add Submenus, like: Horizontal Pi's; Vertical Pi's; Crossfalls; Surface Widths; Batterboards, etc.

I have looked on the forum for something similar, but they are too "fancy"....I want something clean and simple.....something similar to the menus from VB.Net.

Thanks
Michael

Upvote 0

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

*********************************************************** Code *******************************************************

************************************************************** End Code ********************************************

Thanks
Michael
Please use
B4X:
code here...
tags when posting code.

Upvote 0

Terradrones

Hi Hormaza

OK, this time no code. Here is my problem:

I have main menus, such as "Geo", "Tin", "Coords", "Strings", etc.

Under each of these main menu items, I would like to add Submenus. As an example, under the "Geo" menu, I would like to add "Horizontal Alignment", "Vertical Alignment", "Crossfalls", "Surface Widths", etc.

I have had a look at the forum, but they are too fancy. I want something simple like in VB.Net Compact Framework.

Upvote 0

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Hormaza

OK, this time no code. Here is my problem:

I have main menus, such as "Geo", "Tin", "Coords", "Strings", etc.

Under each of these main menu items, I would like to add Submenus. As an example, under the "Geo" menu, I would like to add "Horizontal Alignment", "Vertical Alignment", "Crossfalls", "Surface Widths", etc.

I have had a look at the forum, but they are too fancy. I want something simple like in VB.Net Compact Framework.
I bring up an InputListAsync or InputMapAsync dialog when implementing sub-menus.
Here is a possible solution

Upvote 0