Other Subscribe to B4J library updates

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jCharts v1.2

When you create the chart with the designer, axis are created automatically but do not raise events because their event prefix is empty. This is fixed. They have a default prefix now ("XAxis" / "YAxis").
I also added the LegendChanged event to all charts, which allows to change the style or text of legends when they are updated.

Changelog:
- XAxis and YAxis created by the designer can now raise events with the default event prefix "XAxis" / "YAxis";
- I added the LegendChanged event to all charts;
- I fixed a bug (NullPointerException) in GetChildStyleMap and StyleMap.

jmon

Licensed User
Longtime User

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jGoogleMaps v1.28

- Markers have a label now and their position can be read;
- I added the AddMarker3 function, which allows to specify an origin and an anchor position for the marker icon;
- I added the MapInfoWindow class;
- I added the AddInfoWindow, AddInfoWindow2, AddInfoWindowToMarker, and CloseInfoWindow functions;
- I added the CircleClick and PolygonClick events;
- I reduced the JAR size by removing unused files.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jProxyVole

This library provides some proxy setting search strategies to read the proxy settings from the system config (Windows, KDE, Gnome, OSX), browser config (Firefox, IE) or environment variables and provides you a ready to use proxy selector. Automation scripts (PAC) and authentication are supported.

If your application is public and needs to connect to a network, this is a must-have.

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ABZXCVBN v1.0

zxcvbn is a password strength estimator inspired by password crackers, used by DropBox. Through pattern matching and conservative estimation, it recognizes and weighs 30k common passwords, common names and surnames according to US census data, popular English words from Wikipedia and US television and movies, and other common patterns like dates, repeats (aaa), sequences (abcd), keyboard patterns (qwertyuiop), and l33t speak.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/defining-password-strength-algorthms.75286/#post-478053

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User