Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jTableViewExtended v0.9

This library extends TableView and provides more control on the columns and cells.
You can easily enhance an existing TableView by calling InitializeByExtending, so there's no need to change your existing code or layouts.

Note: if you're familiar with UltimateListView, the CellFactory event of TableViewExtended is very similar to the ContentFiller event of ULV.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jCharts v0.9

Changelog:
- I added ForceZeroInRange and TickUnit to NumberAxis;
- I added RemoveAllData to PieChart;
- I added FindNearestX to XYSeries;
- I added FindSeries and RemoveAllSeries to all charts using series;
- I added Padding to all charts;
- I added a new example and some documentation.

Note: To take a snapshot of a chart, set its animated property to False before adding the data or wait until all animations are over.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jTableViewExtended v1.0

By using TableView, I realized there was no reliable method to perform an action when you double-click on a row except adding a listener for MouseClicked to each cell with my TableViewExtended, which is a bit cumbersome when you have many columns. I saw cases where you cannot trust the SelectedRow value and the MouseClicked event of the table does not return enough information (it can be fired by any table component, including the column separators). That's why I added the TableRow class and a listener for row events.

Changelog:

- I added the TableRow class;
- I added ClearSelection, DisableReorderingColumns, FixedCellHeight, MultipleSelection, Placeholder, SelectedCells, SelectedRows, SetRowEventsListener, Sort and SortOrder to TableViewExtended;
- I replaced RowIndex and RowStyle by Row in TableCell;
- I modified the example to open a message box on double-click on a row.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jCharts v1.0

This version contains an important change: all EventPrefixForPlot parameters have been removed from Initialize because it is more convenient to use a function to retrieve the data for the plot under the mouse and it is not possible to set this extra event name with the designer.

Changelog:
- All charts can be added as custom views in the visual designer;
- I added the Width and Height properties to all charts and axis;
- I added the Series property to XYCoord;
- I added the MouseToData function to all charts and removed the EventPrefixForPlot parameter from Initialize (MouseToData is more convenient than events);
- I modified the second demo to show MouseToData in use;
- I modified the third demo so that the slider value sets the upper bound of the displayed series.

jmon

Licensed User
Longtime User
jTransitions

Changelog:
Update: 2016-10-31:
- Grouped all 4 transitions to 1 single library: jTransitions (You can delete the previous FadeTransition, RotateTransition, ScaleTransition, TranslateTransition libraries)
- passing -1 to cycleCount will play animation indefinitely.
- Added Stop, Pause methods

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jCharts v1.0

The file that I posted Saturday for the new version of jCharts did not contain the version 1.0 of the library but a draft of this library, so the examples did not work and a few things could not work as expected. I recompiled the library and updated the file. Please delete the former library and re-download.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
jChart v1.1

The great feature added to this new version is the Plot event. This event is raised just after all series are plotted and allows to change what's plotted or add your own drawings (e.g. colored areas, line to show the average value, texts for minimum and maximum, etc.). I use it myself to break lines and creates gaps when pauses are detected in the data flow.

Changelog:
- I added the Plot event to all charts except PieChart;
- I added a demo to show how to use the Plot event (this project requires jGraphicLib);
- I modified the third demo to use a layout made with the designer.