Android Question sudden problem compiling code

abarnett

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have 2 almost identical android programs. 1 compiles fine but the other now does not.
The error is
src\b4a\iTrack\main.java:7466: error: package com.google.android.gms.maps does not exist
mostCurrent._gextrad.SetTrafficEnabled((com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap)(mostCurrent._gmapd.getObject()),anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.Common.False);

I added the barcode camera code(https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/barcode-reader-based-on-google-play-services-vision.89705/) into this program and since then it will not compile. I have now taken this code out but still not compiling. I have cleaned project but still no luck. Any ideas where I should look.

abarnett

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have found that if I remove the RuntimePermissions (Version 1.10) from the program that does not compile then it is fine !!

Upvote 0

abarnett

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks. Found problem I had the #AdditionalJar commented out because I had this line in which works but obviously not with other library functions.
'#AdditionalRes: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\res, com.google.android.gms

I have removed this specific line and added the #AdditionalJar line. This program now compiles fine even with the RuntimePermissions Library included

Thank you Erel

Upvote 0