Not open for further replies.

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

The code is this ( nothing special ) :

B4X:
    If Starter.ordina_canali = False Then
                        'Qui inserisco in ordine i Canali come richiesto: Relaxaton, Acoustic, etc
                        TabStrip1.LoadLayout("lay_carica", "RELAXATION")
                        TabStrip1.LoadLayout("lay_carica_13", "ATMOSPHERE - NATURE")

Tayfur

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you for helps...

cledic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello to all,,
I have problem using TabStripViewPager Lib. Every time I compile and download my simple program or the Erel example, the B4A-Bridge say "App not installed".
I don't have any app installed on the phone with the same name, and I tried to renaming the app too but without success.

I'm using "android-26\android.jar" and "jdk1.8.0_131\bin\javac.exe". I have the "Android Support Repository" and "Google Repository" installed as the last version.
In the "Region Project Attributes" I add: "#AdditionalJar: com.android.support:support-v4" and I have the "android-support-v4.jar" file inside the "Library" folder. Cancelling the line "AdditionaJar..." line or cancelling the file inside the Library folder does not make difference: the error is the same.

The compilation log say:
B4A version: 7.00
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.07s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.01s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. (0.05s)
Compiling generated Java code. (0.73s)
Convert byte code - optimized dex. (0.71s)
Packaging files. (0.25s)
Copying libraries resources (0.00s)
Signing package file (debug key). (0.55s)
ZipAlign file. (0.11s)
Installing file to device. (0.08s)
Installing with B4A-Bridge.
Completed successfully.

But as I said, the app is not installed.
What can I try?

TIA
Regards
Clemente

mkh_fx

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need these options:

1- BringToFront method
2- Tag property for each TabLayout
3- Change tabs Position (Bottom - Top)

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need these options:

1- BringToFront method
2- Tag property for each TabLayout
3- Change tabs Position (Bottom - Top)

Second #2. It'd be acceptable if _PageSelected had an additional parameter 'Value' for each Tab, which could be provided via an additional parameter to .LoadLayout(,,_). (I use the same layout for several tabs).

4- 'current tab' line indicator, option for it at the top
5- collapsible tabs (the top 'tab' part); after X seconds; at the slightest 'navigation' (side-side) movement of a page change, tabs reappear.

Edit: after some experimentation, #5 is (half) possible. set tsoffset to hide as much of the tabs as desired.
B4X:
Dim jo As JavaObject = TabStrip1
    Dim r As Reflector
    r.Target = jo.GetField("tabStrip")
    Dim tc As Panel = r.GetField("tabsContainer")
    tc.Height = tc.Height - tsoffset
    Dim vp As Panel = r.GetField("pager")
    vp.top = vp.Top - tsoffset
    vp.Height = vp.Height + tsoffset
Plus adjust the height of the panel for the visible (or all) tab pages. What panel? I added just a panel to a layout, and use that for each Tab. Then I add my view controls to the panel. So it is available to adjust. Since '.tag' isn't available, you have to track the panels on your own. Which is why a tag (or value as mentioned in #2) would be nice.

Last edited:

sakissoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
How change the tabstrip title? I want to rename this default title : "TabStripViewPager" in the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…