QQ截图20181130151349.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 140
  • QQ截图20181130151648.jpg
    QQ截图20181130151648.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 143

winjiadh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this happen with all your apps or only the apps that you've set an adaptive icon?

It doesn't happen here with Android 9.
in my phone,the apps if I download from some app stores, it's OK
And the app, in the b4a I download use the USB from my computer, the icon become big like the picture
I have set an adaptive icon or use a old icon the icon become big like the picture.

Upvote 0

winjiadh

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A-Bridge uses an adaptive icon. It was built with B4A v8.50.
You probably haven't implemented the adaptive icon feature correctly.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/adaptive-icons.95244/#content

thanks Erel
I modified the icon file according to your instructions.
Show still big icon
But if I modify “Project->Build Configurations->Package:” to a new name, the icon is display right.
How can I delete the large icons that already exist in the original project? I hope you can help me.

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks Erel
I modified the icon file according to your instructions.
Show still big icon
But if I modify “Project->Build Configurations->Package:” to a new name, the icon is display right.
How can I delete the large icons that already exist in the original project? I hope you can help me.
I think if you just uninstall the original app from your device, then rebuild & install it again it should be OK.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

winjiadh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think if you just uninstall the original app from your device, then rebuild & install it again it should be OK.

- Colin.
I uninstall the app and clean the data files, and restart my phone, rebuild the app, If I still use the original package name, the Icon is still big like more.
Maybe my phone is not compatible, I am using a Mi phone made in China.
I will try another one

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I uninstall the app and clean the data files, and restart my phone, rebuild the app, If I still use the original package name, the Icon is still big like more.
Maybe my phone is not compatible, I am using a Mi phone made in China.
I will try another one

But didn't you say that it displays correctly if you use a different package name? If so, then it's not your device. Are you using Google cloud backup on the device? If so, is it possible that something is getting restored from the cloud when you reinstall the app with the original package name?

- Colin.

Upvote 0

winjiadh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have no using Google cloud backup on the device. Some data files have no delete on the device, so, I ues the same package name setup the app, the icon no reflush

Upvote 0