B4A Library [Tool] Simple Library Compiler - Build libraries without Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am able to build the FirstLibrary test project which is included by default. But when i am adding these 2 imports to the same file i receive compillaion error as displayed in the image attached.
Can you please help me with this?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 402
  • error.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 392

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Remove the import. It is not needed as it does not exists!
It does not just for this example. But the same error is displayed with some real examples. The same is with android.content.Context. Do you have any clue on this?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
s. The same is with android.content.Context. Do you have any clue on this?
you dont need. I do not have this import in ANY of my libs.
And iΒ΄m always using ba.context to give a context to the lib.
Remove it

Serdar K.

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I am trying to change the Parse 1.4 library for support different URL's, but i couldn't have success at first to compile the library as it is.

I wanted to test to compile the source code of 1.4, which Erel shared, with SLC.
The link is :
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/attachments/parse_1-4_src-zip.41678/

But i have got an error and notes :

B4X:
Starting step: Compiling Java code.
javac 1.8.0_66
D:\SLC\Parse\src\anywheresoftware\b4a\objects\ParseObjectWrapper.java:602: error: <anonymous anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ParseObjectWrapper$ParseQueryWrapper$2> is not abstract and does not override abstract method done(List,ParseException) in FindCallback
       {
       ^
Note: D:\SLC\Parse\src\anywheresoftware\b4a\objects\ParseObjectWrapper.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: D:\SLC\Parse\src\anywheresoftware\b4a\objects\ParseObjectWrapper.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
1 error

Error.

Do you have any ideas i could try?

Last edited:

Serdar K.

Licensed User
Longtime User
May be it is a compatibility issue?

Last edited:

Roycefer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any chance we could get an update to the B4A Simple Library Compiler to allow for usage of Java 8 language features?

peter01

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

how can I set the native library path for the B4J SLC, so that the created jar Library can refer to my included jMath.dll file (in Windows). In B4J I get an java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jMath in java.library.path error.

In Eclipse everything works with the include path for my jMath folder: C:\eclipse\workspace\jMath\additional for the native library location. I inspected the created jar file with 7-zip. the dll is in the root and the jMath class in the com/peter/jmath folder as specified in the java file.

somed3v3loper

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not a big issue but almost every time I press compile I get this log , the second try compile successfully .
B4X:
Starting step: Compiling Java code.
javac 1.7.0_79
javac: directory not found: bin\classes
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options

Error.

SLC 1.05

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I too have this phemomen. IΒ΄m using Eclipse. From Eclipse i too get this error on the first compile.
I then need to mark the project in the exclipse IDE and compile again.
No explorer window is open.
And it always work in the second try.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you have a "libs" folder on the same folder level as the "src" folder that has the jar files that the library must be compile with? If not I will post it later today

Also, the -b4aignore field needs to be complete with the correct value (it could have been "com"). Check what the package names start with in the original Java project (not the wrapper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…