B4A Library Tooleap Library - Floating notifications and miniApps

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Right now we don't have an option to remove the search bar, but we might consider it in future releases.

Thanks

Danny
Hi there, i signed up with you guys but have not received an e-mail to download the sdk, is there anything else i need to do?

thanks,
walterf252000@gmail.com

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there, i signed up with you guys but have not received an e-mail to download the sdk, is there anything else i need to do?

thanks,
walterf252000@gmail.com
Hi,
We are a little backlogged with requests right now.
Expect an e-mail by tomorrow.
Also, we are working on streamlining the registration process. Hopefully by the end of the week the registration process will go much smoother.

Danny

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
We are a little backlogged with requests right now.
Expect an e-mail by tomorrow.
Also, we are working on streamlining the registration process. Hopefully by the end of the week the registration process will go much smoother.

Danny
Great, thanks for the fast reply.

zsugar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm a licences User of basic4android, but when I sent registration to obtain tooleap sdk, I received an email that told me I'm not be able eligible to download tooleap ask. Why?

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The attached app is a "B4A Recent Posts Reader", nothing fancy, just a little taste to showcase the library's features.

A big scoop of thanks to TDS for creating the wrapper.
Very nice NJ, i'm going to use this on my next app.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The attached app is a "B4A Recent Posts Reader", nothing fancy, just a little taste to showcase the library's features.

Thank you NJDude

Hi, I'm a licences User of basic4android, but when I sent registration to obtain tooleap sdk, I received an email that told me I'm not be able eligible to download tooleap ask. Why?
@zsugar see Danny's post above you. They are streamlining the registration process. Sit tight

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just to clarify - Tooleap sdk is not by Anywhere software (Erel) so being a licensed user of B4A is not a criteria for getting the SDK. I hope you have registered at http://tooleap.com/ ? Whom did you send your email to?

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User

Do you mind sharing the code?

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Right now we don't have an option to remove the search bar, but we might consider it in future releases.

Thanks

Danny
Sorry for bugging you but can you look into adding Bing as a search option too? There are some Google averse clients on my list to whom I want to show a demo.May be an option to select search engine in the sdk would be great.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I'm one of the developers of Tooleap. If anyone here has a specific question about Tooleap, you can post it here, and i'll try to help you.
Welcome here, @Tooleap

I got mail from morann and have answered the questions.
I hope i get through the handpicking list of eligable sdk users ;-)
I really would like to use the Tooleap-api in my apps.

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi @zsugar,
If you've registered to our site, we've emailed you with answers.
As said here by @RAJAN MBA, Tooleap sdk is not by Anywhere software (Erel) so being a licensed user of B4A is not a criteria for getting the SDK.

Danny

Last edited:

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for bugging you but can you look into adding Bing as a search option too? There are some Google averse clients on my list to whom I want to show a demo.May be an option to select search engine in the sdk would be great.
Hi @RAJAN MBA,
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into adding more search options in the future, but currently we are sticking with Google.

And btw, your not bugging

Danny

Last edited:

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems its hard to get approved for the SDK, haven't heard anything yet.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think we didn't get your registration request.
Can you please pm me with your email, so we can get back to you?

hi @Tooleap , how long will a approval takes?
I have registered either with email msy@gmx.de or msy1912@gmail.com
I did not get an positive or negative response to my answer to morann

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not a big fan of the search bar. Not sure why Tooleap enforces us to use it.
Would be nice to be able to remove it.

+1

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…