...more later

Tooleap Libraries
- All tooleap libraries are attached to the post including the sdk jar

Requirements
B4A 3.80
Android 2.2+

Samples and Demos
- Attached to this post
- NJDude's Sample: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/th...cations-and-miniapps.41136/page-2#post-247534

Attachments

• TooleapLibraries-0.9.4.zip
    316.6 KB · Views: 1,258
  • TooleapSample_0.9.4.zip
    9 KB · Views: 867
Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Right now we don't have an option to remove the search bar, but we might consider it in future releases.

Thanks

Danny
Hi there, i signed up with you guys but have not received an e-mail to download the sdk, is there anything else i need to do?

thanks,
[email protected]

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there, i signed up with you guys but have not received an e-mail to download the sdk, is there anything else i need to do?

thanks,
[email protected]
Hi,
We are a little backlogged with requests right now.
Expect an e-mail by tomorrow.
Also, we are working on streamlining the registration process. Hopefully by the end of the week the registration process will go much smoother.

Danny

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
We are a little backlogged with requests right now.
Expect an e-mail by tomorrow.
Also, we are working on streamlining the registration process. Hopefully by the end of the week the registration process will go much smoother.

Danny
Great, thanks for the fast reply.

zsugar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm a licences User of basic4android, but when I sent registration to obtain tooleap sdk, I received an email that told me I'm not be able eligible to download tooleap ask. Why?

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The attached app is a "B4A Recent Posts Reader", nothing fancy, just a little taste to showcase the library's features.

A big scoop of thanks to TDS for creating the wrapper.
Very nice NJ, i'm going to use this on my next app.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The attached app is a "B4A Recent Posts Reader", nothing fancy, just a little taste to showcase the library's features.

A big scoop of thanks to TDS for creating the wrapper.
Thank you NJDude :)

Hi, I'm a licences User of basic4android, but when I sent registration to obtain tooleap sdk, I received an email that told me I'm not be able eligible to download tooleap ask. Why?
@zsugar see Danny's post above you. They are streamlining the registration process. Sit tight :)

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just to clarify - Tooleap sdk is not by Anywhere software (Erel) so being a licensed user of B4A is not a criteria for getting the SDK. I hope you have registered at http://tooleap.com/ ? Whom did you send your email to?

RAJAN MBA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Right now we don't have an option to remove the search bar, but we might consider it in future releases.

Thanks

Danny
Sorry for bugging you but can you look into adding Bing as a search option too? There are some Google averse clients on my list to whom I want to show a demo.May be an option to select search engine in the sdk would be great.

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I'm one of the developers of Tooleap. If anyone here has a specific question about Tooleap, you can post it here, and i'll try to help you.
Welcome here, @Tooleap :)

I got mail from morann and have answered the questions.
I hope i get through the handpicking list of eligable sdk users ;-)
I really would like to use the Tooleap-api in my apps.

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi @zsugar,
If you've registered to our site, we've emailed you with answers.
As said here by @RAJAN MBA, Tooleap sdk is not by Anywhere software (Erel) so being a licensed user of B4A is not a criteria for getting the SDK.

Danny

Last edited:

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for bugging you but can you look into adding Bing as a search option too? There are some Google averse clients on my list to whom I want to show a demo.May be an option to select search engine in the sdk would be great.
Hi @RAJAN MBA,
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into adding more search options in the future, but currently we are sticking with Google.

And btw, your not bugging :)

Danny

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think we didn't get your registration request.
Can you please pm me with your email, so we can get back to you?

hi @Tooleap , how long will a approval takes?
I have registered either with email [email protected] or [email protected]
I did not get an positive or negative response to my answer to morann

Hi Morann,

my apps are ALL exclusive for Company-intern use. I haven´t released any App to the public actually...

I´m using Basic4Android to build apps
http://www.b4x.com/index.html

There is a wrapper for the Tooleap api to use it in app created with Basic4Android... The video looks good and i like to use the api in my apps.
written apps till now (note: only company intern use)
- order app for ordering material (if our workmen needs new skrews, hammer, knife, whatever)
- administrative app (in company central) to handle the orders from our workmen
- A push-notification-system combined with house-automation... We have an example window in our company... If you open this window a plissee will automatically open and fly protection will automatically close (to let the fly outside) and a pushnotification will be send to my device... ATTENTION: Housebreaker
Google maps navigation to the places where the workmen have to go to on a day...

Such things...

It would be nice to get an copy of your API...

Kindly regards, Manfred

Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014 um 10:30 Uhr
Von: "Morann Arad" <[email protected]>
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Tooleap SDK
Hi Manfred,
Thank you for your interest in Tooleap SDK.

With Tooleap SDK you’ll be able to:
· Provide quick access to your app's content from everywhere on the device
· Create interactive rich notifications
· Enhance the exposure of your brand and app
· Increase users usage time
We are currently hand-picking new developers to our early access program and we would like to learn more about your intentions with Tooleap SDK.
Can you please send us some details about you and your Apps?Please view our short demo video: http://bit.ly/1kKNNrmBest regards,
Morann.

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not a big fan of the search bar. Not sure why Tooleap enforces us to use it.
Would be nice to be able to remove it.

+1 ;)