...more later

Tooleap Libraries
- All tooleap libraries are attached to the post including the sdk jar

Requirements
B4A 3.80
Android 2.2+

Samples and Demos
- Attached to this post
- NJDude's Sample: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/th...cations-and-miniapps.41136/page-2#post-247534

Attachments

• TooleapLibraries-0.9.4.zip
    316.6 KB · Views: 1,257
  • TooleapSample_0.9.4.zip
    9 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:

Euxaes

Licensed User
Longtime User
They're just mistaken it to be incorporated, I giggled a bit upon reading that part since we all know it is included. By any chance are you the developer of that app?

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi thedesolatesoul,

I tested it a few times and most of the times it does not really work. The floating icons always works but when clicking on it most of the times it shows a load screen and nothing happens. Initially (the first time) it works and shows my layout but after that I always get the load screen.

This happens also with your demo project.

Any suggestions? I'm running a MOTO G.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi thedesolatesoul,

I tested it a few times and most of the times it does not really work. The floating icons always works but when clicking on it most of the times it shows a load screen and nothing happens. Initially (the first time) it works and shows my layout but after that I always get the load screen.

This happens also with your demo project.

Any suggestions? I'm running a MOTO G.
Are you using b4a 3.80? This will happen on older versions.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using 3.80 BETA 1.
Best to use 3.80 final. I dont think the fix went into Beta 1.
The issue was in the code generated by B4A in onNewIntent.
An alternate, is to call Activity.Finish in activity_pause but that will never let you resume your activity, it is ok for simple things, not recommended.

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi johndb,

We are still finalizing our licensing model, so everything I say may be subjected to changes. Basically, this is what we plan:
Independent app developers - You will get the SDK for free.
Companies, or apps developed for companies - We are still discussing the exact licensing model.

In the coming weeks we will post all the details.

Danny

Hello all,

In first, thank you TDS for this new library, it's nice to see B4A progressing each day.
And don't be de-motivated, you are someone who give many time and many improvement at my idea.
Respect for your job.

@ Danny, hello,

Could we use the sdk for a free app like independants even if we have also applications not free but without Tooleap sdk used inside ?
I mean how you plan to do the difference between independants and companies ?
Just for know if you have already think about it, thanks for reply.

Regards.

Last edited:

Tooleap

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all,

In first, thank you TDS for this new library, it's nice to see B4A progressing each day.
And don't be de-motivated, you are someone who give many time and many improvement at my idea.
Respect for your job.

@ Danny, hello,

Could we use the sdk for a free app like independants even if we have also applications not free but without Tooleap sdk used inside ?
I mean how you plan to do the difference between independants and companies ?
Just for know if you have already think about it, thanks for reply.

Regards.

Hi Laurent,

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, you can use the sdk as an independent.
Regarding the difference, we still in the process of finalizing it, and we'll notify you as soon as we know.

Note that even if you want the sdk for your company you can still contact us, and we'll see if we can help.

Cheers

Danny

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Laurent,

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, you can use the sdk as an independent.
Regarding the difference, we still in the process of finalizing it, and we'll notify you as soon as we know.

Note that even if you want the sdk for your company you can still contact us, and we'll see if we can help.

Cheers

Danny
Hi,

Thank you for the informations.

Cheers, Laurent

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all :)
Exist one method that "show" miniapp. To explain better... i have this:

image-miniapp-773E_543D0206.jpg

and when click about this i have "show" miniapp.
Now the question is ...exist one method to Show in automatic without clickabout icon. ???
Thank you

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Pity because is good mode to call another Activity ( in your guide you say: Do not use Dialogs. This means MsgBox/InputList/CustomDialogs/BetterDialogs etc. ).
Now i resolve in this mode ( look movie ):

But is important that when finish "comeback" about miniapp.
Maybe with Intent ??
do you have another idea ?
Thank you again
Marco

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see your point.
In fact I did it the same way as you did for my RemoteChromeCast app. because the dialog must be shown and it is outside my app.
I am not infront of my chromecast so i cannot test it, but i call activity.finish after it connects, now i cannot remember if it falls back to the open tooleap activity or it is closed.
At the moment I do not see a solution, maybe @Tooleap /Danny can comment, as I remember he said they are implementing dialogs support.

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see your point.
In fact I did it the same way as you did for my RemoteChromeCast app. because the dialog must be shown and it is outside my app.
I am not infront of my chromecast so i cannot test it, but i call activity.finish after it connects, now i cannot remember if it falls back to the open tooleap activity or it is closed.
At the moment I do not see a solution, maybe @Tooleap /Danny can comment, as I remember he said they are implementing dialogs support.

Hi thedesolatesoul now response me Arik. Send me soon the preview version that support Dialog. As i
receive this preview version i send you ...so we have new library.
It is ok for you ?
Thank you again

Laurent95

Licensed User
Longtime User

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sure, make sure you ask him if you are allowed to send it to me.

i send this mail
"...
Thank you Arik :) . I wait this preview version so with thedesolatesoul have very soon new library for B4A.
I wait
Again Thank you and see late soon
Regards
Marco
..."
so i think that send also you..but anyway if i receive send you in "real time" :p
Thank you thedesolatesoul and good evening
marco