B4R Question transmitter and receiver

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have these and I want to write a program to send data from transmitter to receiver

@Erel Can you help me ?

Attachments

• photo_2016-08-25_23-25-49.jpg
    photo_2016-08-25_23-25-49.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 281

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One of the rules on these forums is no NOT address your questions to an individual user. This is a community forum!
This said, if I'm not mistaken, they are very basic tx/Rx modules.. using serial com should be enough for them

Upvote 0

cloner7801

Licensed User
Longtime User
One of the rules on these forums is no NOT address your questions to an individual user. This is a community forum!
This said, if I'm not mistaken, they are very basic tx/Rx modules.. using serial com should be enough for them
Can You help me ?

Upvote 0

pappicio

Licensed User
Longtime User
theese are receiver and transmitter that work on 433 Mhz, I tryed them with different compiler (basic like compiler for picmicro), with no success, a lot of noises and no comunication beetween, also if they were positioned to some centimeters..... better to try wifi comunications.

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
The modules you listed here normally wont work as they are. They are basic AM RF modules with absolutely no digital modulation capability other than simple bang-bang comparator.

Since these are AM, you will get alot of noise. To use these radios effectively, you should couple them up to some sort of encoder/decoder to get valid data.

My advice would be use bi-phase/Manchester or some type of other encoding method to use these radios effectively.

Upvote 0