B4J Question TreeTableView scrool, SOLUCIÓN

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amigos verán:
Tengo un TreeTableView que almaceno unos 20 registros esto funciona muy bien, el problema es que ahora necesito ver el ultimo registro al final del TreeTableView, no encuentro la propiedad que me haga scrool al final.

Quiero ver la ultima fila insertada, sin usar el mouse para ello.

HELP

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is the english part of the forum. Please write english here

Upvote 0

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Friends will see:
I have a TreeTableView that I store about 20 records this works very well, the problem is that now I need to see the last record at the end of the TreeTableView, I do not find the property that makes me scrool at the end.

I want to see the last row inserted, without using the mouse for it.

HELP

give me a thread to ask in Spanish about b4j since I only see b4a forum in spanish

Upvote 0

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Example uses JavaObject library

B4X:
 Dim jo As JavaObject = ttv ' the TreeTableView
 jo.RunMethod("scrollTo",Array(ttv.Root.Children.Size -1)) ' scroll to last item

Upvote 0

Duque

Licensed User
Longtime User
Excellent #Daestrum, just what I needed, thank you very much and excuse me for asking where it is not

Upvote 0

EnriqueGonzalez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Friends will see:
I have a TreeTableView that I store about 20 records this works very well, the problem is that now I need to see the last record at the end of the TreeTableView, I do not find the property that makes me scrool at the end.

I want to see the last row inserted, without using the mouse for it.

HELP

give me a thread to ask in Spanish about b4j since I only see b4a forum in spanish

I tend to think that the spanish forum is for all the b4x products.

Upvote 0