Bug? TreeView with images

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok now this is really weird.

i have comment out the line as you wrote ("tveCities.SetTreeViewCellFactory("tvCities")")
and run the jar on my PC (windows).
i am building the app in release mode and i open Objects Folder and run the jar.
everything works BUT if i move the file to the DESKTOP or to any other directory it will not open.

i will try to restart my PC and see if it works and then try on the Mac. will tell you in few minutes :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok after Restart i got the same behavior.
running the jar file from folder OBJECTS will work but moving it to any other folder (like Desktop, C:,...) it won run and i also dont get any errors. nothing happens when i double click on the file. i tried also to run it on the mac and it wont run.

i get an error that says: "The Java JAR file "..." could not be launched."

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have also tried to run 3 different b4j jars on my Mac and they work without any issues.
1 of them even uses jBox2d lib that you have wrapped (Tank Attack) and it works like a charm on my Mac (and pc on any directory)

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok after Restart i got the same behavior.
running the jar file from folder OBJECTS will work but moving it to any other folder (like Desktop, C:,...) it won run and i also dont get any errors. nothing happens when i double click on the file. i tried also to run it on the mac and it wont run.

i get an error that says: "The Java JAR file "..." could not be launched."
I fixed my stupid error (the folder of the files was not File.DirAssets). Please download the new version.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's the version 1.0. The link is right.

Windows = Mouse (WORK!), Keyboard (WORK!)

MAC = Mouse (WORK!), Keyboard (WORK!)

now everything seem to run very well even on my Mac and i know you dont like Apple very much but it is a tiny hope for use b4i developers that one day you may surprise us with some great ios libs since you now officially did something for Mac OS :D

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Windows = Mouse (WORK!), Keyboard (WORK!)

MAC = Mouse (WORK!), Keyboard (WORK!)

now everything seem to run very well even on my Mac and i know you dont like Apple very much but it is a tiny hope for use b4i developers that one day you may surprise us with some great ios libs since you now officially did something for Mac OS :D
Glad to hear (read).
Have a good night.