Android Question trigger two imageviews click event simultaneously

youjunjer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have two imageviews on the main activity and two click event sub in main such as btn1_click, btn2_click.
When I click these two imageviews one by one. The click event also fires one by one normally.
But when I click these two imageviews simultaneously, it still triggers click event one by one.
I am sure my phone is a multitouch screen. So how can I do imageviews click event simultaneously?
This is my app. the cockroaches are imageviews. if the user click two cockroaches at the same time, only one imageclick will trigger.

Screenshot_2020-10-11-11-00-05-761_anywheresoftware.b4a.agraham.gifdecoderdemo.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-11-11-04-46-016_anywheresoftware.b4a.agraham.gifdecoderdemo.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-11-11-00-05-761_anywheresoftware.b4a.agraham.gifdecoderdemo.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-11-11-00-05-761_anywheresoftware.b4a.agraham.gifdecoderdemo.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Without seeing some code , It is hard to offer an exact solution.

Does the btn1 & btn2 click events have the same actions / code ?
Just set the Event Name for both buttons (Designer) to point to the same Click_Event

Other than this , we would need more info on code flow and desired outcome.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
will this be what you are looking for:

See example of btn_action:

Upvote 0

youjunjer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Without seeing some code , It is hard to offer an exact solution.

Does the btn1 & btn2 click events have the same actions / code ?
Just set the Event Name for both buttons (Designer) to point to the same Click_Event

Other than this , we would need more info on code flow and desired outcome.
Thx for your reply. What I mean is how to click two imageviews at the same time? and this will trigger two imageview_click event.

Upvote 0

youjunjer

Licensed User
Longtime User
will this be what you are looking for:

See example of btn_action:

Thx for your reply. I have look this thread. I don't think this is what I look for. I mean is how to click two imageviews at the same time? and this will trigger two imageview_click event.

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean is how to click two imageviews at the same time? and this will trigger two imageview_click event.

I have tested with multiple ImageViews.
On my device (Samsung S6) , clicking on two ImageViews simultaneously fires two separate click events on every occasion

Maybe this library might help ...

Upvote 0