TRUIPhoto

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:) Hello

I am in need of a small Photo Program, so I started a very small sample.
Do not know if it would be best, to start it in a new empty module.
Might have been better, if I had done so. But... I did not with this example.

The Functions of the Photo Program are still in its basics. Its a might hard for me to code as a master. Maybe in a few years from now...

Functions that the App needs:

- I want to trigger the recordings directly from within the program
- Add a folder to save Images if not available, and the images therein. Format = JPEG or BMP. Mda Pro has these two formats for saving the images. Resolution = 640x480. Or greater. But I do not think this so good.
- there might be more then 1 dbase entry so, when we have a new discovery, and take a picture, display it as a preview, if Photo is OK, then save it. But could also be more, depends on the Item found position.
- How do I want to include the photos database? Well i thought maybe a Table, but I think this does not work. Access or MySQL? Access does not work. Thus, the only way might be SQL. Maybe Create only as an image in a folder?
- Where and how will the photos be stored? I thought we could save the Images in main program or a folder on the Speicherkarte2 device or storage card memory or select the place of choice.
- How to display the Images? I had thought to display them as thumbnails, with a scrollbar on right side of frm. Click on a thumbnail and then view the Image in img control!? Hope this can be understood.
- After Photo had been saved, return back to main frm.

My joy is Database only, so I would like to ask the Forum Members to also give me their thoughts and help on this, for further developement.

I must state all my Thanks and Appreciations to the Members that helpt thus far!

I wish to thank Klaus, Specci48, Filippo, Jotha and other Forum Members again for the help, they had given thus far. Without help, all this would not have been possible.

Thank you and Best regards to all.

William

Device: Mda Pro

PMs are welcome
Edit: i updated the source. place a new file in Folder MyImages, and add imgs.

Attachments

• TRUIPhoto.zip
    37 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:) Dir Klaus,

could you please write the Functions for me, and add them to the Thread?
I mean what the Program is suppose to do. My Translation is not so good.

Thank you Sir.

William
Never mind Klaus, I will add the Info that is needed.

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
i found some i can use to show the imgs like i want. you know what? i found it
under my nose. the same funktions i had been thinking about. show all imgs as small img plus few full. and this was source thanks to B4ppc! using ComboBox1 you can choose folder, few all imgs, clickimgforfullview, clickimgclosefullview, all imgsinview at restart. still working on preview imgs. slight problem with compobox1 as you turn mouse wheel = scrolling mouse wheel.
iI need mouse move event to scroll (ScrollBar)the imgs up down, and keep imgs visible at move event.
all imgs disappear.thats cool.

any ideas to this problem?

Best regards.
William

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Test on mda gave me this statement:
Datai- oder Assembyname System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=B03F5F11D50A3A bzw. eine Abhaengigkeit wurde nicht gefunden.

its calling for net compact framework:confused:
on desktop work ok
Net2 installed on device or the rest of apps would not run.
Do I need to declare some or need function? Dll?

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
post 1 has update

oh i need help. how do i catch a MouseWheel Event, to scroll images up/down?

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks Erel I will check it out
BTW: can I get some help on post num. 4?

Test on mda gave me this statement:
Datai- oder Assembyname System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=B03F5F11D50A3A bzw. eine Abhaengigkeit wurde nicht gefunden.

its calling for net compact framework. I still am unable to find and or fix that. It would really help, getting this out of the way>

Best regards
William

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
well I just tested again on Device. And I DO NOT UNDERSTAND the Behavior.
Now it does work! But testing a few days ago, this did Not work.
Threading.dll for Device is all there is needed. Also avail. on Device.

anyway, I thank you for taking the time out to help!
have a nice WE Mr. Erel

Best regards
William

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Like I said, it does work on Device now. But, I get this Error Msg: Cant load\Speicherkarte\AlbumTest\Axt.JPG.
Threading.dll and Hardware.dll and the Images are on Board.
So, Actually I do not know whats wrong. Speichercard? Could that be it?
Seems like all the Images want to Load up, into the first Image Control. The Clip itself works, and does show all the Images.
need some help Please.

Best regards
William

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi William,
Are you shure that the spelling of the path and or the filename are exact ?
Are you shure that the file Axe.jpg does really exist in the selected folder ?
The message 'Can't load' means that the file has nor been found and has nothing to do with the Image controls.
I had the same kind of message when the called folder had no jpg file in it.
The message given is your message in line 167 !
You should run your program from the device IDE and add some message boxes in the ShowPicture routine to see where the error happens.

Best regards.

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don’t get it, I just don’t get it. I been up all Night working on my Problem here.:sign0148:
And still am unable to come up with a Solution. The Images Names are all correct, Folder Name is OK.
All Images exist in in the Folder. But still I receive this little Error Msg, on the Device.
On Device the Imgs just do not load, except one Img. Using the Arrow up/down gives me an error cant load Image. After Error Msg unload, the next Image loads into the first Image Control.
The Images just do not populate the rest of the Controls. I really did try, to no avail.:eek:
I need a Solution to this Problem! Without the jpeg Library Controls.

Best regards
William

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes Sir, the zip file in the first post contains the most updated code but no images. With the Images it would have been 1.48 mb even with using WinZip.
Please add JPGs to Folder (My Images). This is the File the Images need to be stored, for Future Photo taking with the Internal Cam.

I tryd to add the Images to first post, no Luck.
exceeds forums limit of 390.6 kbs. Please pop some own images into My Images Folder.

Last edited:

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem is here:
the lines:​
B4X:
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]).Image = il1.Item(i) [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]'Control keyword allows access to different control each time[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]).Text = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]FileName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2](al1.Item(i+offset))[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]).Image = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]""[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]).Text = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]""[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] [COLOR=black]& a+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]).Image = il1.Item(a)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]'Control keyword allows access to different control each time[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] [COLOR=black]& a+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]).Text =[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]FileName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2](al1.Item(i))[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

should become:​
B4X:
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2],[COLOR=red]Image[/COLOR]).Image = il1.Item(i) [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]'Control keyword allows access to different control each time[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2],[COLOR=red]Label[/COLOR]).Text = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]FileName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2](al1.Item(i+offset))[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2],[COLOR=red]Image[/COLOR]).Image = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]""[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] & i+[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800080]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2],[COLOR=red]Label[/COLOR]).Text = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]""[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Image"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] [COLOR=black]& a+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][COLOR=black],[/COLOR][COLOR=red]Image[/COLOR]).Image = il1.Item(a)[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]'Control keyword allows access to different control each time[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Control[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#800000]"Label"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2] [COLOR=black]& a+[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=black],[COLOR=red]Label[/COLOR]).Text =[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]FileName[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2](al1.Item(i))[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

In the Control Keyword you must also specify the Control type for the optimized compiler !​

Best regards.​

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Klaus

Compiling to Device (Auto Scale) on desktop after the changes you had recommended, Results in the following error. See Attached Error Msg.

Please Disregard the error Msg. :sign0013:

Edit 2111 h: sorry about that. YES, I did MISS a small Item! After checking again, I seen what had been missing in the code. (,) at one point.
Now this also runs on device. :sign0188: Sir!

I must thank Klaus again with his help on this. Without Support, I would have been busting another (Nut) I mean Night, without Sleep!

again, thank you for taking your time to take a look and finding the code bug.

Post 1 has new Update.

:) Have a Nice WE Klaus!

Best regards
William

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
How do I get Panel1 to show at bottom of Form using:

If cPPC=True Then
flb.FullScreen2(True,True)
End If

the Images show fullScreen, but the panel is at same place.
Do I need to also change the frm height, and then adjust the panel to the frm to show at bottom of Full Screen?

Thank you much for your help.

Edit: 1449 h. Oh yes, how sweet it is. My Question was the answer. Setting frm height to 360 did help and I was able to adjust the panel.

William

Last edited:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:) Hi

still working on functions that are needed, at this time I need a little Boost.
how can I turn the internal Cams Light on or off, before taking a Photo?
I am using a imgBtn to turn ON/OFF the Light of Device Cam.

all good answers and help are welcome...

Thank you and Merry Xmas / Happy New Year.

Best regards

William

Last edited: