Android Question Two month updates = two month access to libraries?

On the sales page, it says you can purchase one version with 2mths of updates, or a licence for a year. Much as I'd like to go for the latter, being out of work in UK on £56/week won't permit that. (No, not a sob story!)

So if I went for the lower priced version, would I only be allowed access to the libraries for 2mths as well? (I currently know I will need "split", which is part of the "String Utils" library not accessable to trial version)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Short answer to your quetion in subject: No. It´s a Lifetime access.

Long version:
So if I went for the lower priced version, would I only be allowed access to the libraries for 2mths as well?

EACH licence give you LIVE TIME Access to the Forum and the Libraries downloadable here. It is a lifetime Licence for B4A s well. You just dont able to update B4A to a newer version if your subscription has ended.

With Standard you get two months of Updates to any B4A Version which will be released in this time.
With Enterprise you get TWO (not one like you mentioned) Years of updates for any B4A Version which will be released in this time.

EACH of these both licences give you LIVE TIME Access to the Forum and the Libraries downloadable here.

But it is possible that you cannot use a particular library in future if the lib is relaying on new features of a newer B4A version than the one you have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To DonManFred: Thanks for clarifying the situation. Just got to cash out some UK Premium Bonds, (7 - 10 days) then I will be a position to purchase.
Ouch, Troberg(!) I did see his typos ("Live" vs "Life"), but we'll him off with that one!!

Upvote 0