Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI, All

Who tried ?

I have such error:
Error log:
STR.AddView(wv)
src\peacemaker\project\main.java:529: error: incompatible types: ultimatewebview cannot be converted to View
mostCurrent._str.AddView((android.view.View)(mostCurrent._wv));
                                            ^

If try to add UltimateWebView into the AHSwipeToRefresh container
B4X:
Dim STR As AHSwipeToRefresh

Any help how to use ?

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Ivica Golubovic

Licensed User
Yes, Erel, this is the root.
I have tried to use it with my class https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/webviewswipetorefresh.113922/ and found that i cannot change the parent of the UltimateWebView inside the custom view class, as the full re-initialization is required for this UltimateWebView.
With the re-init - it can work with Swype-To-Refresh, but it's ... ugly code, not pure class, so, it cannot be shown...
As I wrote in the first post for the UltimateWebView Custom View library, I used 75-80% of the program code from one of my B4X projects to create the library (copy/paste). I had neither the interest nor the time to do the whole library from the beginning as a class view. In the coming months, based on the UltimateWebView library, I will create a UltimateWebView simple class (like webviewextra) that will not be a custom view but will use the standard B4X WebView. In this case, it will be possible to use all the functions of the standard B4X WebBiew with the addition of methods and functions that UltimateWebView Custom View has. Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0