"Unfortunately" I smoke...

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
... and right now I do not have a working lighter.

I have to propose to some smartphone manufacturer...

upload_2018-7-9_13-44-58.png

Too bad, I burned my great idea this way!

:p

Dabzy1978

Licensed User
When I was working away from home, on occasions, I'd bump into some right idiots, honestly, some people, I cannot understand how they make it into their 30's by themselves.

Anyway, I was working in Southampton, and after work one night, we went to the pub for a few beers, some of these lads I never knew till that job, and there was one who was just as thick as out. Me and him were outside the pub having a cigarette, and I cannot remember how we got on to the subject, but he turned around and said "I downloaded a scales app for my phone, and tried to weigh myself, and it didnt work"

I was like "What do you mean it didnt work?"

He said "Well, I downloaded it, then put my phone on the floor and stood on it, and the app didnt do anything, waste of time!"

I said "You are joking?"

And he was serious!!!

I couldn't believe it and honestly, I nearly died laughing... And he couldnt understand what I was laughing at!!!

This is why all appstores are full of absolute idiotic crap, unfortunately, there is a market for these apps, cos the people who consume them are really really really incapable of rational thought!

Dabz