Other (Unofficial) B4A Chatroom

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Who's up for a chat session tomorrow (Monday Mar 5) around 6pm EST? Will make a post tomorrow

Upvote 0

PharCyDeD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe someone can make an app with the chat that sends push notifications about chat sessions, and also can easily convert the time of the session to the persons clock on their device? Just an idea :)

Upvote 0

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe someone can make an app with the chat that sends push notifications about chat sessions, and also can easily convert the time of the session to the persons clock on their device? Just an idea :)

Are you volunteering? :)

Upvote 0

PharCyDeD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ha, I may make one actually. I was thinking about making a version of the chat that is more device friendly.

Upvote 0

rbsoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Rolf

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When is the next chat room session? Can one ask technical questions or is it mainly light in nature like the first of a month ago or so?
Mahares

Upvote 0

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When is the next chat room session? Can one ask technical questions or is it mainly light in nature like the first of a month ago or so?
Mahares
You are most welcome to ask technical questions and depending on the people available there hopefully you will get an reasonable answer.

Upvote 0

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Mahares

There will be another chat session tomorrow. I will post an announcement soon.
Technical discussion is encouraged! We sometimes get carried away with light discussion though :)

Upvote 0

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Think you extended the timeout a little long JonPM. Still showing everyone in there now. lol. Maybe a restart is required...

Upvote 0

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
Lol oops. I didn't do the math I just put something like 10 billion milliseconds.

Sent from my DROIDX

Upvote 0

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Everybody is still there lol.

I'm even there from last night

Upvote 0