Other Update version of B4A?

STIV RAEL GIACON

Licensed User
Hello! Good night everybody.. My paid version of the B4A is at 8.30. Newer versions are now available. How do I upgrade? Is my lynch is valid for updates or do I have to buy the new version of B4A again?

Shelby

Licensed User
If you are eligible you should have received an email with a link to upgrade. If your time period is up then you will have to contact support. I received my email notice March 26th.

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
I believe if you received an email with link for the Beta version (19th March) , an email for the official v9.0 release should have followed (26th March).
unless your license expired between those dates .. :( (unsure how it goes)

As suggested above it would be better to contact [email protected]

You can just install the new version over the old version location(no need to uninstall) or install to a separate location.

ps .. if you wanted to install the Beta version immediately ... I would Install to a separate location temporarily while you await response from Support.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My paid version of the B4A is at 8.30
Did you pay for the Basic Version or did you pay for the Enterprise Version?

Depending on what you buy you´ll get 2 MONTHS or 2 YEARS of Updates.

Basic (2 Months): You should have got an email with an Update offer.
Enterprise (2 Years): You should have got an email with a Downloadlink for the Update.

Anyway: the correct way is to contact [email protected] as suggested by @Eme Fibonacci and @mangojack

Upvote 0