iOS Question upload application B4I error appears

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by dataware, Dec 6, 2016.

1. dataware

dataware Member Licensed User

Hello everyone:

I try of upload application
    But the following error occurs:

Uploading ipa file.
    Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
    Error: 2016-12-06 06:57:05.316 altool[64744:18136998] *** Error: Errors uploading 'ACHM.ipa': (
    "Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"

I do not understand the mistake
    thanks in advance

PD: Trying from windows

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

You need to first go to iTunes connect and create a new app. Only then you can upload a build.

3. dataware

Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
    /var/folders/35/nx43fs8567l9z_wvvpc35snh0000gn/T/0C5E3E1D-BB28-441B-8370-C6C33FD25CD2/1183401664.itmsp - Error Messages:
    ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."
    2016-12-06 07:46:56.319 altool[66842:18147175] *** Error: Errors uploading 'ACHM.ipa': (
    "Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\"}"
    )

:(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

5. dataware

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice