iOS Question upload application B4I error appears

dataware

Licensed User
Hello everyone:

I try of upload application
But the following error occurs:

Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2016-12-06 06:57:05.316 altool[64744:18136998] *** Error: Errors uploading 'ACHM.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'myapp.b4i.ACHM' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"

I do not understand the mistake
thanks in advance

PD: Trying from windows

dataware

Licensed User
Package Summary:

1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/35/nx43fs8567l9z_wvvpc35snh0000gn/T/0C5E3E1D-BB28-441B-8370-C6C33FD25CD2/1183401664.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal."
2016-12-06 07:46:56.319 altool[66842:18147175] *** Error: Errors uploading 'ACHM.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90161: \"Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle myapp.b4i.ACHM [Payload/ACHM.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store. For more information, visit the iOS Developer Portal.\"}"
)

:(

Last edited:
Upvote 0