iOS Question Uploading ipa file.

Manaf Alajrad

Licensed User
Hello everyone,
I am new to ios development.
I just finished my app and I need to publish it, I went to the App Store Connect and created an app.
I did the steps of Erel's tutrial but I get the following error. (I use windows PC)
Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2020-04-17 11:44:27.847 altool[15552:36015136] *** Error: Errors uploading 'MNS Ensayos.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesSoftwareServiceErrorDomain Code=-22014 \"We are unable to create an authentication session.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=We are unable to create an authentication session., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Unable to validate your application.}"
)
Can you help me, please.
Here's some photos.

3.PNG2.PNG1.PNG4.PNG

Last edited:

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,
I am new to ios development.
I just finished my app and I need to publish it, I went to the App Store Connect and created an app.
I did the steps of Erel's tutrial but I get the following error. (I use windows PC)

Can you help me, please.
Here's some photos.

View attachment 91991View attachment 91992View attachment 91993View attachment 91994
The password that you wrote in the “B4i Submitter”, what password is?
Of your AppleID or the Specific App Password generated in your personal account?

Upvote 0

Manaf Alajrad

Licensed User
Thank you all for your time, I have just uploaded the App, I have no idea what did I do wrong the first time, I just did the same thing and it worked.
Thank´s again

Upvote 0