Were is the Table information?

fdx12345

Active Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have seen several examples of the use of the Table class as in:

Dim Table1, Table2 As Table

I cannot find any information defining its use and parameters, members, ect. I am thinking it must be a Basic4A keyview as with other items such as Button or Label. However, when I looked in the KeyWords user guild, Table is not mentioned.
 

fdx12345

Active Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Which Library contains the table class?

Which library contains the class? I have one Table example which runs using just the Core and UtilStrings library but Table class is not mentioned in either one.

Bill
 
Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Billy:
The Table class is not part of any library. It is simply a CLASS module that is added to the project. When you open Erel's project sample in the Table class tutorial you will see a class module called: Table to the right of Main. You add that to your project.
 
Upvote 0
Top