Which Italy will win UEFA EURO 2020 (football)?

Which Italy will win UEFA EURO 2020?

• Italy

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Italy

• or... Italy

• ^__^

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Which country Italy will win UEFA EURO 2020 (football)? ๐Ÿ˜

---

To give this thread an IT value... we should look at future international events and develop apps to take advantage of these opportunities in time.

[Note that "2020" is not a my (usual) mistake... unfortunately]

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Suggestion: print a sticker "I Love IT"
You could use it at any computer convention and for touristic promotion/advetising
The Best IT
Do IT (sounds a bit ambigous..)
IT is great
could all be funny alternatives :D
I stop here to not exagerate (and because my daily walking is now due), but others will surely add to the list

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Spain play next 14th, just beside my home (on the same place I got my 1st pfizer vacinne few days ago)....

Now, I'm watching Nadal... hard game, Djokovic is another beast

Last edited:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One small step for Italy, one big step for... Italians ๐Ÿ˜
1623456215963.png

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(I didn't want to exaggerate so as not to make my Spanish friends suffer too much ๐Ÿ˜„ )
The fact is that I half-saw both matches yesterday (programming + TV) and at some moments Italy played really really well.๐Ÿ‘
Our secret weapon is that we are very irregular, so the other team never knows what to expect until it's too late (for good or for bad)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The fact is that I half-saw both matches yesterday (programming + TV) and at some moments Italy played really really well.๐Ÿ‘
Our secret weapon is that we are very irregular, so the other team never knows what to expect until it's too late (for good or for bad)
I was joking, of course. Spain has always been our "black beast" (Italian saying which means "our toughest opponent").

We lost an important piece: Spinazzola, who had been the best ever.

It will be a great match; I hope that the best team will win, not the luckiest or benefited by referee errors.

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was joking, of course. Spain has always been our "black beast" (Italian saying which means "our toughest opponent").

We lost an important piece: Spinazzola, who had been the best ever.

It will be a great match; I hope that the best team will win, not the luckiest or benefited by referee errors.
Anyway, vote the poll ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are a friend
Ouch,, using the feelings eh? :) Then it will be an honour to be defeated by youยกยก :)

I'm afraid football is not that kind of sport :)

We could make a multiconference to see the match toghether. It will be great to listen Luca blaspheme in italian, to Jordi in Catalan and me in Andalusian :)