Share My Creation Whistle Application Emergency ( Düdüğüm Uygulaması )

Hello there

We would like to share with you an application we have carried out with @By-Cod3rs .

This is an Emergency Application.

Because Turkey is a country of earthquakes and recently we jumped in our city Izmir earthquake and damage was considerable. After the earthquake on October 30, a total of 1713 aftershocks, 45 of which were over 4, were recorded. 114 people lost their lives in the earthquake, 1035 people were injured, 898 of the injured were discharged, 137 people continue to be treated.

It Is An Application That Helps To Determine Your Position By Making A Whistle In Case Of Debris Or Emergency. It sends your location to the relevant persons by sending an SMS to two different numbers that you have previously determined. This SMS Receiving Person Helps Determine Your Distance Up To 1 Meter By Entering Your Latitude And Longitude Location Information On The "Help" Screen On The Application. The first time the application is opened, it maximizes the sound, and it dims the screen light so that the charge does not end.

The application sends SMS at the back. For this, he asked us to fill out a form for the Google Play Policy. We presented the necessary conditions to them and our application started to be published.

twitterios.png
twitterios2.png
b4asms.png

iOS : https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/düdüğüm/id1538329721

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hds.duduk

The application currently has Turkish language support.

App Store TR:

• #79 in Utilities
New Update (06.11.2020 17:12)
  • #64 in Utilities

Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Beautiful.

We were to present something similar to a potential client and we saw it on the news the following day being used by our police service here in South Africa. :(

I like the whistle part as the possibilities are for use in veld fires etc.

Congrats!

PS: For the SMS, are you sending a data sms or a normal sms?

Ertan

Licensed User
Beautiful.

We were to present something similar to a potential client and we saw it on the news the following day being used by our police service here in South Africa. :(

I like the whistle part as the possibilities are for use in veld fires etc.

Congrats!

PS: For the SMS, are you sending a data sms or a normal sms?
These types of applications are widely available in app stores, but all have ads. Will people engage in advertising or with their lives in an emergency?
Our app is completely ad-free and designed for emergency.
In addition, we use normal sms.
SMS is sent over the via telecom.

In addition, authorities recommend using SMS to prevent networks from collapsing.

RJB

Licensed User
Longtime User
Could literally be a life saver. The English description in the playstore doesn't do it justice ("Makes the whistle sound")
Nice to see such an important app is free and has no ads.
A couple of suggestions:
Ability to type in country code: I couldn't try the sms facility as I couldn't fine the UK (+44) in the list.
The display didn't blank: that would extend the battery life.
The whistle period could possibly be reduced (to once per minute?), again to reduce battery usage. I think anyone searching would still hear it.
One life saved would make this app worthwhile.
Well done.

Ertan

Licensed User
Ability to type in country code: I couldn't try the sms facility as I couldn't fine the UK (+44) in the list.
Thank you for your suggestions. I am doing the necessary update for this as of now.
One life saved would make this app worthwhile.
Well done.
Thank you.
I hope not to be in a position to use this application.