Emergency please help!!!!

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all, i'm in need of some serious help here, i just finished my first app, i have tested it and everything seemed to work fine, i finally released it to the market today, but when i tried to install it off the market i got a foreclosed message and the application can not start, i tried to go back and debug the application, but now the application installs into my phone but i can't not debug, i'm using version 1.8 and i have the option debug, but some reason the application seems to start on the IDE and installs on my phone but it never launches, has anyone had this issue before, if so can you guys please share what you guys did to fix this issue.

thanks,
Walter
:sign0163:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Emergency

Hi Erel, I think i might have found the issue, i'm actually trying to upgrade an app built with appinventor, so i'm using the same package name used with appinventor on this new app built with b4a, on the manifest file i had the package name with a few capital letters, and on the IDE the package name only accepts lower case letters, i tried changing both package names on xml file and ide and it worked like a charm, the only problem is that now i can't upgrade the app already built with appinventor because the package name does have a few capital letters in the package name, do you have any ideas on how i can bypass that issue?

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0