Android Question who thinks google will approve a application with this permission

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
i design a cool application backend, frontend and android apk for security reason using hand wrist ble and ankle ble for a company.
and they ask me if we can publish to android market. but i don't think they will allow this.

Untitled.jpg

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
who is "they"? who is "we"? if "they" won't let you publish the app, then end of story.

if you're concerned that google will not accept the app, try to publish it. there is nothing
illegal about the permissions you request. some are runtime permissions (requiring
permission from the user), some are not. if you handle the runtime permissions correctly,
no problem.

what your app does is not clear, so it's difficult to know what google might discover. if
google does not accept the app, it will tell you what the problems are. you correct them
and submit the app again.

frankly, i think google play is the least of your worries. if you are trying to safeguard the
security of companies with your app, i would be very worried about being sued in the event
of your app's failure to prevent or signal, eg, a hacking.

Upvote 0

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
who is "they"? who is "we"? if "they" won't let you publish the app, then end of story.

if you're concerned that google will not accept the app, try to publish it. there is nothing
illegal about the permissions you request. some are runtime permissions (requiring
permission from the user), some are not. if you handle the runtime permissions correctly,
no problem.

what your app does is not clear, so it's difficult to know what google might discover. if
google does not accept the app, it will tell you what the problems are. you correct them
and submit the app again.

frankly, i think google play is the least of your worries. if you are trying to safeguard the
security of companies with your app, i would be very worried about being sued in the event
of your app's failure to prevent or signal, eg, a hacking.
that's an answer I'll try to publish de apk, I'll try the result will be interest.

thanks

Upvote 0