Will be starting my IOT with B4R soon.

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Hey thanks for pointing out the shop as well, be interesting to follow along on the ride ... I have plans for some environmental monitoring with a Rpi...so anything relavant will be useful (as one dummy to another : though I might prefer mompara)

So we have it, just found this out... and it has an online course..

https://www.botshop.co.za

This is going to be an interesting ride...

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Thaanks Dis 'n Gat bra
Will look at that link when I get a chance
I see you just joined in Feb 2019 > how did you know that Bheki : do I have to Zondo? :cool:

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
gee I sent this off last night though Gmail link thingy that arrived - - no idea where it went to - - probably eskom madupi account.....

Oh the usual hours searching and reading mostly unrelated forum threads for a solution hoping to find that half a sentence that contains the solution. Just spent a few days trying to figure out an unknown member problem between to scripts that looked identical one worked the other didn't. Until a lucky break literally a short sentence in a thread from the original poster who discovered/ uncovered the difference between an activity module and code module! Shucks that's like the missing semi-colon Ive spent days and days (collectively probably a month or two) trying to find in C code. Except this was a bit more arcane and opaque. Sometimes I wonder about this pursuit.....
(PS should we tell EREL that we have laws in this country about the when you click a profile pic revealing private details
?)
BTW what did you make of that post with suggestions for EREL that came in the weekly digest?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Yup ....... and ...... Nope my editors do matching bracket checking (In my next life I;ll write a compiler that finds those pesky missing semi-colons
:eek: wheres the bracket?
  • o_O
  • :p

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Since we are a tad off topic: LISP. Now have fun with your brackets...