[WISH] SmartWatch aka LiveView library

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
With the prices I can find these at I may as well wait for the the SONY SmartWatch 2. Which I believe is released early sept. And just hope it users a backward compatible sdk. It really isn't worth pay > £70 for something that will be outdated within a month or so, sorry.

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes Alex, that was my understanding. The original requested lib was for the the smartwatch 2nd generation (MN2, as linked by GMan) the first being a Sony Ericsson unit (MN800). Smartwatch 2 should be released beginning of September.

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yo Guys,

Thx for clearing this.
As you know: more worst then no information is a wrong or partial information ;)

barx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yo Guys,

Thx for clearing this.
As you know: more worst then no information is a wrong or partial information ;)

I agree totally, I must admit it had me confused for a good while...

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there!

What is the status of this? Can we already write any b4a application that runs on it?

Thanks

v150klaus

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was searching and I got this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20443776/can-i-use-sony-sdk-v2-with-basic4android

Code examples for sony smart extensions
The Sony Add-on SDK includes the following utility code and examples for Smart Extension APIs:

• SmartExtensionAPI – Defines the Smart Extension API. We recommend that all Smart Extensions include these classes.
  • SmartExtensionUtils – Helper classes that might be useful when developing Smart Extension apps.
  • SampleControlExtension – A Smart Extension that shows how to use the Control API.
  • AdvancedSampleControlExtension – A Smart Extension that shows how to use the list and gallery parts of the Control API v2.
  • SampleNotificationExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Notification API to send text messages to the accessory.
  • SampleWidgetExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Widget API to show the current time on the widget level of the accessory.
  • SampleSensorExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Sensor API and the Control API to show the accessory accelerometer readings on the accessory.
My question : is it possible to create a library from one of this code examples (SmartExtensionUtils ? ) ?