iOS Question xCustomListView B4i issue

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
No code changed since last week, but now one of my forms is crashing when loading using the xCustomListView library with view "type = CustomView, CustomType = CustomListView" within my form.

Has something changed ?

If I remove this view from the form, it loads fine (just doesn't show the view of course)

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also tried loading release 5.30 again to see if that worked, nope same results.
So it seems OS related with some change in the compiler in the last week or so (in the hosted builder) that is causing this ?!???

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

cooperlegend

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank for all the replies so far.

I am still investigate this as it is a major issue for me, I dare not release any new code until this is resolved

CustomListView works for on newer devices, but my old ones stuck on 9.3.5 will not work.

The code has not changed and I am not doing anything funny with the code, the only thing that could have changed ( as far as I can deduce ) two weeks ago is the hosted builder!

Code was compiling and installing and running fine the week before last on all my devices.

Please help

Can anyone with an old device still running iOS 9.3.5 try the short test program for me .... in release mode. It should simply display a screen with a single box ( the listview), thanks

Upvote 0