Android Question App don't connect to MySQL on "Release" mode compilation.

GalleJ

Hi all guys!
This is my first app.
I developed it using Erel's video tutorial. My app use an external MySql database from my ERP to login user, get products information, have an ecommerce cart, invoices treatment. All works great but in "Debug mode" compilation.
Now I finished it, I made a release mode compilation but it starts well and when it has to connect to MySql to verify user login, it get an exception of my Try/Catch code on connecting to MySql.
The library I'm using to connect to MySql, I get it from this video tutorial:
I can't attached because file is too large, but you can download it from here:
What am I doing wrong?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance from Argentina.

GalleJ

Hi Erel! I test jRDC2 from my laptop and connect OK from app to laptop and from here to my remote DB... but when I upload .jar on server changing localhost ip in config.properties it says after running:
"Java Virtual Machine Launcher (Title) - A .INI error has occurred, please check your instalation and try again."
Server is virtualized with VMWare Workstation Pro and I've recently installed lastest JAVA and JAVA SDK software. VM has 3gb RAM dedicated.
I tested installing B4J on server, and when I make the compilation it says: "Compiling generated Java code. Error. Error ocurred during initization of VM. Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap".
Any suggest?

Upvote 0