iOS Question appetize.io ".app" bundle - build simulator release app

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone,

I could test it myself but there have been way to much working hours for today and I prefer to close my computer and go to sleep but I really would like an answer tomorrow morning possible from a fella from a different time zone. I would like to ask something about the new feature in B4i v5.80 "build simulator release app" to use in appetize.io.

It is required to upload in appetize.io a bundle ending in ".app". Is this suffix in the bundle added automatically with the build simulator release app or do I do it myself and then create my simulator build?

Thanks in advance

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Build Server - Build Simulator Release App
2. Build Server - Download Last Build
3. Find the ipa file in the objects folder and open it with 7zip. Or rename it and change the extension to .zip.
4. Extract the app folder. You will find it inside.
5. Zip the app folder.
6. Upload it to appetize.

firefox_6yZ1REbURm.png

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
I didn't know that a ".ipa" file is a compressed file. I thought it was just a standalone file. Further more I thought that by saying the word bundle it is expressed the packet name. As Socrates would say: I am getting old always being teached. I got it to work with your advice. Congratulations for this achievement (build simulator release app). You saved us a lot of money in conjuction with appetize.io.

Upvote 0