Android Question 3 apples + 5 orranges = 8 fruits

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not very useful answer because it returned to the parent class.. better is 3 donkeys + 2 dogs = 5 animals. yet better is 3 donkeys + 2 dogs = 5 mammals. still almost the same, and this is the problem
of the question:
I have 3 frequencies: 1KHz, 10KHz and 100KHz, is there any way to know the "weight" of all three?

Thanks in advance.

Hint:
I am trying to hold the thread head of analog computing!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Beja On the second thread you have a delete-link right from Edit-link... You can delete the mistaken post by yourself :)
@LucaMs lol... But seriously said i did NOT understand that all too. I´m not familar with Frquencies and such things...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi LM,
Trying to wonder outside the box.. 111K is not the answer I am looking for.. I want to keep the identity of each number and at the same time I am trying to identify the "community" value.

@Don,
Thanks and will try to see that link.. so far I only see the edit link.

Upvote 0

strat

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think combination of three different frequencies can be only a 'noise'. Periods and alternances don't be equal. Result frequency has repeatable parts.
If you want to extract all frequencies you can use fast fourier transform algorithm.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Beja
I have 3 frequencies: 1KHz, 10KHz and 100KHz, is there any way to know the "weight" of all three?
What exactly do you want to do ?
Where do the frequencies come from ?
It seems you know the frequeny, but not the amplitude ?
Do they have constant amplitudes ?

You might have a look at the demo program shiped with the Fast Fourier Transform library and play with it to see what happens combining time signals with different fequencies and amplitides.

Upvote 0