essai22.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI,
I do not want to post a APK for obvious security reasons.
After installing an app from the Play Store, its APK can be easily copied from a rooted device. And rooting a device is pretty easy. So the APK is not at all protected against copy. Some devices are even sold already rooted, like my chinese tablet. So don't think that your app is protected because your APK is installed from the Play Store. It takes less than one minute for a cracker to get a decompiled version of your code. Think to obfuscate your code in the first place (if not done).
L'appli est très chouette! Bravo. Tu voulais reproduire à la maison l'environnement du boulot? ;)

ricardossy1

Licensed User
Longtime User
exactly Informatix: it is my work environment . I spend a lot of time making robots trajectories. This application is used to discover my job to the people.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Informatix

Is the fact that the apk file still resides in the system area and needs root, is it the reason why I am not able to install it again?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in fact I uninstalled the app. And now trying o install it.. google play says congrats the app installed, but there is nothing.
I powered off the cellphone and turned it on again, which I think is more than rebooting.. but nothing.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No error..
pls see the attached picture.

Attachments

• error123.jpg
    error123.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 259

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, this is an awesome app, But there are some details.

For example, the controls are kind of annoying :/ I have an Galaxy S4 and the joysticks are really tiny (configured as medium) Also, they are too close and half the time you ended rotating the camera or moving the adjacent joystick. Please add an option to make them 2x bigger, and also will be better if you separate them.

Also the cammera its not really easy to controll, when you make a translation and then a rotation, the pivot of the cammera is reseted. And if you want to see from above, you cant because the ceiling, maybe if you delete the polygons from above.

and for the last, consider that the app could be load in multiple devices with lots of resolutions, in hi res screens, the images will pixelate, consider using hi res images (the icons)

Thanks for sharing.

ricardossy1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ivan.tellez, Thank you very much for the interesting comments, I have 2 questions for understand.

1°)
"Joystick Medium" are useless on your smartphone S4.
Question: if you configure "joystick Large" is good?

2°) "Will the pictures pixelate, Consider using hi res images (the icons),"
question: can you post screenshot on your samsung S4 with the pictures pixelate?

Last edited:

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ivan.tellez, Thank you very much for the interesting comments, I have 2 questions for understand.

1°)
"Joystick Medium" are useless on your smartphone S4.
Question: if you configure "joystick Large" is good?

2°) "Will the pictures pixelate, Consider using hi res images (the icons),"
question: can you post screenshot on your samsung S4 with the pictures pixelate?

Hi

Well, that was a typo, sorry:
I have an Galaxy S4 and the joysticks are really tiny (configured as medium)
Should be...
I have an Galaxy S4 and the joysticks are really tiny (configured as Large)

In the screenshot, the Joystick and the touch are set on "large".

In my opinion the touch its too large in this config, but if you have this option, you should support it with the correct icon sizes.

Please consider to make an xlarge joystick, also, for optimizin space, you could add an option of "Vertical joysticks"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-23-12-03-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-23-12-03-40.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 297

ricardossy1

Licensed User
Longtime User
New version released 0.96 with the remarks of ivan.tellez :
- new size of joystick more large.
- when you want to see from above, you don't see anymore the ceiling!.

ivan.tellez said :"Also the camera its not really easy to controll, when you make a translation and then a rotation, the pivot of the cammera is reseted"
I do not want people to lose the view on the robot. I found no solution...

I want transform this application in only educative application, i will unlock all the levels soon.

Last edited:

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:( This item is not available in your country - I'm in the UK.. Is that the case, that it's not available here?

I just wanted to install it and see how you managed the controls.. Don't worry I'm looking to use JPCT with a game, not a robotics app!

alienhunter

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice done ,
I am working with similar simulators every day ... there is a huge market for this ;) a lot of $$$ to be made
impressive

Reactions: eps