Android Question A simple android mobile application

Aziz Doğan

I have made an application that can be used to Tasbih God.
I hope I can practice more.
( 2.98 MB zip. ) I couldn't upload the file here. I'm getting the "The file size is too large" warning. Sorry.
I was going to upload another mobile application on another page. I could not install this application. I don't know how to upload the other one.
I pay my respects to you.

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I was going to upload another mobile application on another page. I could not install this application. I don't know how to upload the other one.

Welcome to the forum. Please give us more details of what the problem is (like "I can't install an *.apk from my website").

You mean "upload to a website and install it from there"? If yes: Change the filename to *.apk or *.APK (upper case). Some providers (like mine) have some sort of filter to prevent this. For me *.APK is fine (*.apk doesn't work). Most devices prvent installing from locations except the Playstore. Here the user must activate "install from unnown sources".

Upvote 0

Aziz Doğan

Hello, Thank you all very much for your answers. I could not upload my mobile application as Apk to B4X Form.
Thank you for your interest.
My purpose is to upload my mobile applications to the B4X form. Because when I upload my mobile apps, I want to make sure that people who search in google find information about B4X programming language and platform.
By sharing about the B4X programming language and platform, I want to make this platform widespread.
On this subject, I continue my publishing activities on Linkedin. I am preparing to publish a promotion on Facebook and other social media tools.
Best regards.

Upvote 0