Android Question A simple Dialog to load Files

Terradrones

Hi All, its me again.
I am still not out of my VB.net mode of thinking. So far I have managed to convert part of my VB.net code to B4A, where I can input Coordinates, erase Coordinates and List Coordinates. The same applies to my Strings. A String is defined by a start and end point, with a radius. We use this to set out Kerbs, Bellmouths, Pipes, etc. Both the Coordinates and the Strings are stored in a SQLite database (Tables), which resides in a "Job" database.
I have another program called "Toposurf" (also VB.net), which runs on the PC. Here I can load "dwg\dxf" files and extract coordinates or Strings from the CAD drawing and export them to txt, ASCII, csv, etc. This file I can then move over to the Android Controller.
Here is my problem: I am looking for a simple Dialog (VB.net style) where I can load\select the file on the Android and save them in the Database of the program.
Sorry about all these questions, but I just have started scratching the surface....there's still TIN Models, Horizontal Alignments, Vertical Alignments, Crossfalls, Surface Widths, etc. to be done. But once I get the hang of things on the Coordinates and the Strings, the rest should be easy (maybe!).