B4J Question [ABMaterial] ABMImage - big picture size, strange

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
HI, All

By default the ABMImage shows the big picture (Full HD) as 100%, huge size.
1) IsMaterialBoxed = True - this is must be used to check detailed.
2) ResponsiveMaxWidth limits the picture after first page render, after click for zoom - picture is distorted, the width is limited
3) and after second click - the picture is ... again opened 100% as-is, Full HD.... but why not initial limited size ?

How to just show big picture by some smaller size according to the container size (cell size) ? and with zoom possibility.
Extra ABMContainer does not help also.

How is it coded http://prd.one-two.com:51042/demo/CompImagePage/abmaterial-image.html ?
1681742936041.png

Last edited:

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@alwaysbusy, sorry asking you directly, but, seems, no solution.

Could you suggest how to be with big images (Full HD or bigger) ? How to show them if needs to compare 2 big images ?
I've just understood now that 3 my latest topics - all are about one task - how to work with big images: show in small size initially, optionally zoom them in and out for comparing to another such big image (probably inside a modal sheet) and list them dynamically on a web-page (this works).

But actually .IsMaterialBoxed = True - is useless thing for dynamically updated images, so - any suggestion for this "big images" task ?
No any other image component ?

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

SetFixedSize (width, height)​

You may have to determine the original image width and height to maintain aspect ration.

Upvote 0

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
to determine the original image width and height
Yes, this lib helps, i have tried.

So, it should be like this way:
0) Only SetFixedSize allows to see big images
1) get w\h of an image
2) calculate the new image size - but how to get the current screen size (available area) in pixels ?
3) prepare some container with 2 ABMImages of this new size in pixels
4) make interface for toggling images

Upvote 0