B4J Library [ABMaterial]: Mapping with Leaflet.js?

Hi there

This intends to be everything about the Leaflet.js mapping stuff for ABM. Now my thing here will be simple but if anyone is interested, besides the normal plotting of markers etc, what would you like to do?

This is on the cards...

1. Adding markers
2. Adding polylines
3. Adding polygons

You?

PS: If anyone is currently working on this, can you please share what have you done so long for our community? Ta!

joulongleu

Licensed User
Longtime User
1.post #13 The reason I have found is that I have not MashPlugIns.Initialize. :oops: Thanks mashiane:)
2.mll.OpenPopUp("m1") ,Great function:)
3.mll.GeoNames=True ,I found that in the code, I don't know how to use, it will be a very useful feature.:D

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you set GeoNames = true, you are able to perform search using place names from the map, see attached gif. Thing is it adopts the material input box formatting (green line underneath) will later look into a nicer css to kinda fix the input box.

GeoNames.gif

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
By default, the property to turn the map into full screen is active. Another boolean property EasyPrint exists, if you turn this on, you can click on it to download the map to png. These are not yet 100% perfect though, if one is trapping the click events, sometimes this disrupts and a map click event fired.

EasyPrint.png

1. Full Screen button
2. EasyPrint button.

joulongleu

Licensed User
Longtime User
:)Thanks to Mashiane for assistance, enter the place name on the map is ok, if I want to use code to enter the place name, how to use?

liulifeng77

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi,I run your project"askteencoach"
it shows error message:
B4X:
B4J Version: 6.00
Parsing code.    (0.12s)
Compiling code.    Error
Error compiling program.
Error description: Unknown member: enumcolors
Error occurred on line: 1053
mll.AddMarker1("m1","<strong>Medium Rocket</strong>", 30.287, -97.72, mll.EnumMakiIcons.rocket,MashPlugIns.EnumColors.blue,mll.EnumMarkerIconSize.medium)
Word: enumcolors

something I missed?
thanks!